Sombre destin Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Facebook Application Not Working On Htc Wildfire S

Répondre au sujet    Sombre destin Index du Forum » Sombre destin - Place publique » Présentation des SD Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
balkeraim

Message Facebook Application Not Working On Htc Wildfire S Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged updates bugs htc-wildfire-s or ask your own question. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Clear data, cache for google play and Google play services. Quick Reply Reply edustoicescu View Profile View Forum Posts 24th October 2012, 05:08 PM #6 Senior Member Bucharest Thanks Meter: 197 More 433 posts Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012 Less I think you should try: 1.Clear cache for playstore 2.Clear data for play store Not enough ?! 3.Install gapps Even not enough ?! -wipe data twice -wipe cache twice -wipe dalvick twice -wipe battery stats(if you want) -install your ROM -install gapps(if the rom doesn't include gapps) NOT ENOUGH?! -wipe data twice -wipe cache twice -wipe dalvick twice -wipe battery stats(if you want) -INSTALL SUPER WIPE TOOL(this zip will clean your NAND memory.i think is verry usefull) -install your ROM -install gapps(if the rom doesn't include gapps) Press Thanks if i helped you.Have a nice day ! Quick Reply Reply dady000 View Profile View Forum Posts View GitHub profile Donate to Me 24th October 2012, 06:12 PM #7 Senior Member Bratislava Thanks Meter: 141 Donate to Me More 153 posts Join Date:Joined: May 2012 My Devices: HTC Desire S, HTC One X, Huawei P9 Lite Less I have sometime this problem too and when i turn off wifi and turn it on it is working again. Disclaimer: I only tried that because I planed to do a factory reset if I broke everything. .. Go to data/systems/accounts.db Restart. .. Stack Exchange Network Stack Exchange network consists of 171 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Visit Stack Exchange current community help chat Android Enthusiasts Android Enthusiasts Meta your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. –Meri Jan 16 '12 at 22:45 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Does anyone managed to fix it without factory data reset? Thanks updates bugs htc-wildfire-s shareimprove this question asked Jan 16 '12 at 19:44 Roman 1135 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 4 down vote accepted I had the same problem, tried cleaning cache and data with no result. Bazinga Quick Reply Reply matyhew View Profile View Forum Posts 23rd October 2012, 06:15 PM #3 Senior Member Thanks Meter: 202 More 260 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012 Less Quote: Originally Posted by Android-World Hey guyz, I cannot open Play Store on my HTC Wildfire S. Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled .. Works for me. FORUMS Wildfire S GeneralWildfire S Q&A, Help & TroubleshootingWildfire S AccessoriesWildfire S Android DevelopmentWildfire S Themes and Apps Remove All Ads from XDA Win an Honor 7X! Thread Search XDA Features Honor View 10 CES Contest Winners January 10, 2018 Huawei Mate 10 Pro is coming to the U.S., but not on AT&T January 9, 2018 Xposed Framework for Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Now Available in Beta January 8, 2018 Reliance Jio in 2018: What to Expect from India’s Fastest-Growing Carrier January 5, 2018 Sandstone White OnePlus 5T Hands On: An Iconic Stormtrooper Variant that’s Perfect for OnePlus One Fans January 4, 2018 . 3.1-3.2]Mat Recovery Theme 8th August 2017 Android Themes [APP][Root][7.0+]RunInBackgroundSetter v1.4 :: [25.07.2017] 16th July 2017 Android Apps and Games [Tutorials] How To Root Lenovo K8 Note & Install TWRP(UnOfficial) + Stock Rom 8th October 2017 Miscellaneous Android Development [APP][5.0+] Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher with Google Now page working 13th October 2017 Android Apps and Games [APP]NavMusic - Offline Wear Music Player 6th August 2017 Android Wear Software and Hacking General [MOD] Spotify Dogfood 8.4.36.305 - The Open-Source Ad-Free Spotify mod for Android 6th July 2017 Android Apps and Games . more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Please check the web address you've used for any typos and try again. Most popular Upgrade my device Live Chat Recycle my old device Top up my device O2 Refresh About O2 About us Think Big Careers News & PR Sponsorship Help and support Help home My O2 Track my order Contact us Follow us Facebook Twitter About us Careers News & PR Think Big Contact Us Facebook Twitter Terms & Conditions Privacy policy Cookie policy Access for all 2018 Telefnica UK Limited. As for the apps not installing, I wish I knew how to fix that, it's a problem I encountered too. shareimprove this answer answered Jan 16 '12 at 22:06 Meri 562 Thanks, Meri. Are you a developer? Terms of Service -- XDA Classic -- XDA 2010 -- XDA 2013 ---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024 -- XDA 2015 ---- 2015 - Dark Theme More info Advertise Contact Rules Suggest Content Security Privacy Policy XDA App Root Any Device Remove ads on XDA Copyright xda-developers. Hosted by Leaseweb We're Social . Your solution works! It's a pity new Download Manager is so buggy, because I also have issues with old one - very ofter it downloads application but they won't install, have to redownload several times to get app installed. Is there a solution to this bug that doesn't involve rooting or factory-resetting the phone?0Is that possible to upgrade HTC wildfire s os?1Android update fails1How do I upgrade the Android LG G2 D802 to Kitkat OS? Hot Network Questions How can I help my SO to overcome his fear particularly when I don't understand it? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? How to gently turn down a female coworker who asked for a sperm donation? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Conditional probabilities - are they unique to Bayesianism? Write Moby Dick, approximately Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? Did any computers use the Z80B? Can working on a mobile app with bad reviews affect my career? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Has a character ever been told the odds and not gone on to beat them? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? What does mean? Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? System that manages employee data for managers Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? Are there any Boeing 747 still flying for commercial use? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses How could a natural road form across a sea? more hot questions question feed . Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2 Quick Reply Reply deepakskht1 View Profile View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter View Facebook page 26th October 2012, 03:17 PM #9 Member tirupati Thanks Meter: 0 More 32 posts Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012 Less May be problem related to your data connection.download networkspeed.apk from any site install it.then see your network hanging? Quick Reply Reply Post Reply Subscribe to Thread vBulletin Message Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode) The following errors occurred with your submission Okay Message: Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Previous Thread Next Thread Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Display Modes Linear Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode Switch to Threaded Mode Search this Thread Advanced Search Top Threads in Wildfire S General by ThreadRank [Recovery][ROOT] OFFICIAL TWRP V3 For LG STYLO 3 PLUS 31st July 2017 Miscellaneous Android Development [APP][4.4.2+] ROLO -Contact Manager That Works Like a Personal CRM 5th December 2017 Android Apps and Games [THEME][T.W.R.P. xda-developers HTC Wildfire S Wildfire S General Market Is Not Working On WILDFIRE S. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Stay logged in Toggle Width Copyright 2018 Android Forums. Forums News My Stuff . Android Enthusiasts Tour Help Chat Contact Feedback Mobile Company Stack Overflow Stack Overflow Business Developer Jobs About Press Legal Privacy Policy Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Android Enthusiasts Questions Tags Users Badges Unanswered Ask Question Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for enthusiasts and power users of the Android operating system. Downloading icon appears for 1 sec and instantly disappears - for some reason apps wont download. Friend of mine has very same problem with his wildfire s, so it looks like not an accident with my phone but real reproducable issue. Help!! 17 posts Thanks Meter: 1 By Android-World, Junior Member on 22nd October 2012, 09:52 AM View Profile View Forum Posts Post Reply Email Thread Hey guyz, I cannot open Play Store on my HTC Wildfire S. ROOTED Stock ROM Android 2.3.5 S-ON Any solution?? Thanks Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using xda premium Quick Reply Reply XDA Sponsor Sponsor Content Philadelphia, PA Win an Honor 8 Pro! > Watch the New Honor Phone Launch Here Live > Honor 9 Now Available for Pre-order in the UK for 379.99 > omnomnomkimiiee View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter Follow on Google+ 23rd October 2012, 01:06 PM #2 Senior Member Thoiry Thanks Meter: 273 More 809 posts Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011 Less Clear play store's cache. Home Favorites Menu Search titles only Newer Than: More. Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the top htc wildfire s after update to 2.3.5 - cannot install any app up vote 2 down vote favorite After updating my wildfire s phone to android version 2.3.5 I cannot install any application or update existing ones. Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization Top Phones OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 New Phones Honor 9 Lite Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)Honor View 10OnePlus 5T Razer Phone Root Tools KingRoot Framaroot SuperSU Xposed Top Apps Gapps MX Player Adaway ViPER4Android Audio FX Official XDA App All Apps & Games XDA Deals LOGIN Jump back in Remember Me? Login with Google Forgot your password? REGISTER Takes just a sec! search plus search plus Forums OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 Analysis Swappa Swappa is XDA's Official Marketplace Buy and sell gently used phones Sell with no fees Buy safely . I don't guarantee the results 5a02188284
download font new facebookfacebook. apk downloadfloating facebook like button for bloggerdoes facebook hackers workhd facebook for androidhow to delete all facebook private messages at oncethanksgiving status updates for facebooktimelines for facebook coverswww.facebook create my account.comfacebook chat for nokia n900 download

Jeu 11 Jan - 03:20 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 03:20 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Sombre destin Index du Forum » Sombre destin - Place publique » Présentation des SD Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation